About this item
- Hackleback caviar, also known as black caviar, is native to Mississippi and Missouri rivers.
- The game comes from the smallest sturgeon but still imparts a delicious, tender flavor.
- The glossy dark gray pearls look like silver, making it a visually appealing delicacy.
- The caviar is a dense and tender delicacy, perfect for sharing the experience with others.
- Hackleback Caviar makes for a perfect addition to any special occasion.
Indulge yourself with the finest and most delectable Hackleback Caviar, also known as black caviar. This native caviar of the Mississippi and Missouri rivers is small in size, but when it comes to taste, it is simply out of this world. Its glossy dark gray pearls, resembling silver, captivate you with their beautiful appearance even before tasting.
The caviar comes from the smallest sturgeon, but it is amazingly tender and robust, proving that size is not an issue. This dense and delicate delicacy is divine, perfect for sharing with loved ones on special occasions. Embrace luxury in your life with Hackleback Caviar!
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $300
Astra Seafood, Inc, 2584 Coney Island Avenue, Brooklyn NY 11223, United States
Terms & Conditions
Tsar Caviar is an online wholesaler and retailer of gourmet food products. Our site regularly features various gourmet items such as sturgeon caviar, salmon and trout roe, smoked fish, foie gras, truffles, and fine chocolates.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of access to the site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site, and therefore, delays, and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the services available on this site are provided "AS IS" and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
Approximate shipping time is 1 business day